Electric motor 240vac

Anyone help with wiring details for a washing machine motor which I acquired. I also have the large capacitor and electronic control unit. It is all from an Indesit machine(UK) It has two brushes, and appears to have two field windings. This is deliberately vague to "test the water" - I can post more info if anyone thinks they can help. Useful website maybe recommended etc ?? TY

Reply to
Hawkey

MEW had an article on adapting/using such motors, but IABIICFI.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

<topulav