George H. Thomas article

A friend would like to know where to find the article or whatever it is by G. H. Thomas, about clamping, This appears to be about making a clamp set for a milling machine. He has tow of his books. Thank you Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman

Page 43 of "The Model Engineers Workshop Manual" has a 2-page section called "Clamps" which contains drawings and text about making some work-holding clamps. I _think_ the book is still available from Tee Publishing but can't guarantee it. If it isn't, and the 2-page article is indeed what is wanted, then would it be unethical to photo-copy it?

Reply to
Gary Wooding

Hi

I recently bought the book from (with about 4 others !!). It is very good.

tim

Reply to
TMN

try 1974, aids to setting up,