Grinder bellows

I've just bought an Excel swing grinder.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4757300944_1c8c14427c.jpg
Having doused it it WD40 it's now swinging fine but had been seized
and "unswinging" when I bought it. This was probably down to lack of use but probably wasn't helped by a lack of bellows covering the column (as you can see in the photo). Where can I find a round bellows to replace the missing item?
Thanks
Charles

A quick Google came up with http://www.beakbane.co.uk/bellows.php and http://www.beakbane.co.uk/bellows_moulded.php
Enquiry forms on both pages.
The idea of velcro or zip for retrofit seems attractive.

bellows
Cylindrical bellows are not impossiable to home brew. Turn up a wooden or aluminium former of the required shape (usually a simple Vee form with rounded crests and troughs), and dip in one of the many rubber compounds sold by Alex Tiranti of Reading. Several dip layers may be required for the needed thickness. When set, peel off and you have your bellows.
AWEM

Hi Charles, A good source of round bellows is an old fashioned motorcycle shop. They are used on front forks, so are oil proof. T.W.