For a set of ME taps and dies?

Alan

Reply to
alan.holmes

=A342.00

John S.

Reply to
John S

Silly me, forgot to ask where will I get them as well!

Reply to
alan.holmes

Follow the link on John Stevenson's post :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I haven't seen a post from John Stevenson!

Alan

Reply to
alan.holmes

" > For a set of ME taps and dies?

£42.00

John S. "

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Thanks for that, very helpfull!

Which FM would that be?

Alan

Reply to
alan.holmes

Classic FM.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

In article , alan.holmes writes

There y'go. Next time someone suggests you RTFM, you'll know *exactly* what manual they're referring to... :^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

There's no I in team.

There's no F in team, either...

Mark Rand (Happy because today I solved a problem at work that really _had_ driven me into depression :) RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Reminds me of the joke that went the rounds during the petrol tanker drivers strike a few years back...

What's the difference between petrol and paraffin?

There's two F's in paraffin but there's no F in petrol...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

From 1967

Reply to
Neil

Paraffin is known as kerosene here, sometimes coal oil. A lot of people don't know what paraffin is! A large Canadian hardware store chain sells three products side by side. They are marked paraffin, kerosene, and lamp oil. Contents are all the same. Sometimes the containers marked paraffin are slow sellers, and can be obtained at a lower price. :)

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.