How much would I have to pay -

For a set of ME taps and dies?
Alan

42.00
http://www.tracytools.com/tapsanddiessets2.htm
John S.

Silly me, forgot to ask where will I get them as well!

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:57:56 +0100, "alan.holmes"

Follow the link on John Stevenson's post :-)
Mark Rand RTFM

I haven't seen a post from John Stevenson!
Alan

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:45:14 +0100, "alan.holmes"

42.00
http://www.tracytools.com/tapsanddiessets2.htm
John S. "
Mark Rand RTFM

Thanks for that, very helpfull!

Which FM would that be?
Alan

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:01:13 +0100, "alan.holmes"
Classic FM.
Regards, Tony

<http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Sex-For-Dummies-3rd-Edition.product Cd-047004523X.html>
There y'go. Next time someone suggests you RTFM, you'll know *exactly* what manual they're referring to... :^)
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are an X3 mill, a

There's no I in team.
There's no F in team, either...
Mark Rand (Happy because today I solved a problem at work that really _had_ driven me into depression :) RTFM
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:55:16 +0100, Mark Rand

Reminds me of the joke that went the rounds during the petrol tanker drivers strike a few years back...
What's the difference between petrol and paraffin?
There's two F's in paraffin but there's no F in petrol...
Regards, Tony
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:18:52 +0100, Tony Jeffree wrote:

From 1967
--
Neil - reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

Paraffin is known as kerosene here, sometimes coal oil. A lot of people don't know what paraffin is! A large Canadian hardware store chain sells three products side by side. They are marked paraffin, kerosene, and lamp oil. Contents are all the same. Sometimes the containers marked paraffin are slow sellers, and can be obtained at a lower price. :)
Steve R.