For a set of ME taps and dies?
Alan
Reply to
alan.holmes
=A342.00
John S.
Reply to
John S
Silly me, forgot to ask where will I get them as well!
Reply to
alan.holmes
Follow the link on John Stevenson's post :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
I haven't seen a post from John Stevenson!
Alan
Reply to
alan.holmes
"
£42.00
John S. "
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Thanks for that, very helpfull!
Which FM would that be?
Alan
Reply to
alan.holmes
Classic FM.
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
In article , alan.holmes writes
There y'go. Next time someone suggests you RTFM, you'll know *exactly* what manual they're referring to... :^)
Reply to
Nigel Eaton
There's no I in team.
There's no F in team, either...
Mark Rand (Happy because today I solved a problem at work that really _had_ driven me into depression :) RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Reminds me of the joke that went the rounds during the petrol tanker drivers strike a few years back...
What's the difference between petrol and paraffin?
There's two F's in paraffin but there's no F in petrol...
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Paraffin is known as kerosene here, sometimes coal oil. A lot of people don't know what paraffin is! A large Canadian hardware store chain sells three products side by side. They are marked paraffin, kerosene, and lamp oil. Contents are all the same. Sometimes the containers marked paraffin are slow sellers, and can be obtained at a lower price. :)
Steve R.
Reply to
Steve R.