Denford Starturn4, how do I remove the chuck?

A friend has purchased a Denford Starturn4 lathe, but we cannot figure out how the 3-jaw chuck is attached. Can anybody help please?

Reply to
lemel_man

Denford have an active forum, where you're sure to find the answer:

Pete

I checked there first. Somebody asked the same question in Dec 2007 and is yet to receive any form of response.

Reply to
lemel_man