Denford Starturn4, how do I remove the chuck?

A friend has purchased a Denford Starturn4 lathe, but we cannot figure out how the 3-jaw chuck is attached. Can anybody help please?

--
Regards, Gary Wooding
(To reply by email, change gug to goog in my address)

Denford have an active forum, where you're sure to find the answer:
http://www.denfordata.com/bb/index.php?
Pete wrote:

I checked there first. Somebody asked the same question in Dec 2007 and is yet to receive any form of response.