Kerry Steadies

I have a Kerry AG and have been in search of a fixed and traveling steady. Any help? Also, I noted that someone was looking for 1/4 in
press in ball oilers. Gits Manufacturing makes ( #1 ball oiler part number 00521) them and I bought a few from ilion Industrial Service in the US. http://stores.ebay.ca/stevewb . Steve was very helpful.
Brian