Danfoss VLT manual

Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for my mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240 volt 3 phase out. does anyone know where I can download some info on it? It doesn't have any documentation with it. The only stuff I can find of Danfoss is later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller

Reply to
Tom Miller

I have a Danfoss drive and like it a lot (VLT5008). I saw several on ebay in the course of finding mine, and the manuals aren't easy to find for older drives some reason. I assume you did a bunch of Google searching--I just did myself and couldn't come up with anything on the

1010.

I think you should call one of the two places below and ask to speak with an applications engineer. If they sidetrack you to sales, all you'll get is a recommendation to talk to your local sales outlet. I talked to an app engineer who was *very* helpful. I'm pretty sure I called the Illinois number.

Drives (Industrial & Water Applications)

Danfoss Drives 4401 N. Bell School Road Loves Park, IL 61111 Phone: 815-639-8600 Fax: 815-639-8002

24/7 Service Hotline: 800-432-6367 Email: hotline snipped-for-privacy@danfoss.com

Drives (HVAC Applications)

Danfoss Graham

8800 W. Bradley Road Milwaukee, WI 53224-9541 Phone: 414-355-8800 Fax: 414-355-6117 24/7 Service Hotline: 800-621-8806 Email: snipped-for-privacy@danfoss.com

Good luck, Steve

Tom Miller wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

Reply to
Mike Berger

Thanks for the help, but I found the terminal data info underneath the plugs that connect to circuit board. I'm about to set it up and try it tomorrow.

Regards

Tom

Reply to
Tom Miller

I called Danfoss here in Melbourne and the technical bloke I was put through to was called Eduardo. The machine was so old that he had never seen it, but he said he would go through the archives and see what he could find. A few hours later, he emailed me a complete manual in.PDF. I believe that was above and beyond the call of duty.

Anyone needing it can email me and I'll pass it along

Tom

"Tom Miller" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@quokka.wn.com.au...

Reply to
Tom Miller