Learn How To Use Machine's At Accrigton College

Here's a good chance for people living in the UK to learn more about operating machinery.
Every Wednesday 1pm –430 pm Accrington Technical College invites you
metalworking people to use there machines for what ever you want.
If like me you would like to have the chance to operate machinery that you have never operated before and be supervised doing it….this is your big break.
Complete newbies to metal working and engineering are welcome.
Or if you fancy a go on one of the machines below your welcome.
2 horizontal grinders.
Richmond vertical Millar with DRO
2 Parkson vertical millers with DRO.
1 Ajax horizontal miller with DRO.
1 Elliot shaper
1 Midsaw vertical bandsaw.
1 qualteas mechanical hacksaw.
1x Bridgeport series 1 veriespeed with DRO
2x Colchester triumph 2000 lathe
3x Harrison 600 lathe
3x Colchester student lathe
1x Harrison m250 lathe
3 Elliot bench drills
1 Elliot radial arm drill
as well as all the necessary tooling rotary tables and dividing heads.
The reason I'm telling you all this is because the session is in danger of being withdrawn if more people don't turn up…..there are about 15 people that turn up now regularly
The price for 10 sessions is £40…that's all…..yes only £4 a session…..
The materials are supplied free of charge.
So please everyone ……enrol .
To enrol please contact Don Kitson, Accrington Lancs, 01282 603031 snipped-for-privacy@g3trk.freeserve.co.uk all the best…………mark
Add pictures here
✖