Model Engineer missing pages

The latest subscription edition of Model Engineer 3-16 April 2015 that I've received has pages 495-502 and 519-526 missing with 2 sets of pages
503-518. Has anyone else found the same problem? I just reported it to subscription queries who say that no one else has reported it and they are sending another copy.
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org