Neil Hemingway

I was saddened to read in the current issue of ME that Neil Hemingway had died. I remember visiting him 2-3 times at his home in Rochdale in the 80's or 90's to pick up several of his kits; he was a delightful gentleman (and I use the word advisedly), always willing to give helpful advice and suggestions.

His kits, I think, were a very useful way of getting involved in toolmaking. I am glad to see that Kirk & Sandra Burwell (if I've remembered that correctly) are continuing the business in such a professional manner.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood