Printing web pages

Anyone know a quick fix for printing technical web pages that are slightly too wide? I'm trying to print this document:
http://www.patchn.com/fluidsymbols.htm
And the first two pages (of thirteen) are slightly too wide and the right hand side gets truncated. Shrinking in 'print preview' only seems to shrink the image there and not the printed image.
...arg
AWEM
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:50:15 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

I just tried selecting the relevant stuff, & then printing 'selection'. Worked for me with both an old Panasonic laser and an HP inkjet.
Tim
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:50:15 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

You have mail<g>
Peter

Peter & Tim many thanks for the rapid reponses. Tim, oddly, when I select what I want and tell it to print, it still gives me the width issue, however Peter has wrapped it up in a .pdf with some magic software wizardry and kindly emailed it to me. What an excellent bunch of chaps we have on this group !!
AWEM
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:50:15 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Use Firefox as your browser instead of Microsoft's dire offering and you can scale your printed output as you wish.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Have you tried to do it in "Page setup"?

--
Mike Hopkins
CSME <http://www.cheltsme.org.uk>

Mike, IE seems to ignore the settings and truncate the page when printed
AWEM

... Ah! Unlike Firefox
--
Mike Hopkins
CSME <http://www.cheltsme.org.uk>
Andrew Mawson wrote:

Both Firefox and the newest version of IE can shrink the page to fit.
Pete Harrison
On 14 Sep, 16:50, "Andrew Mawson"

paste it all into microsoft word ... and print from there
all the best.mark

Setting the printer to print Landscape should do the trick Andrew.
Printing should revert to Portrait automatically next time you switch it on.
Mike
--
Mike Whittome

Well worth having a look at a small program called fine print. Lets you condense pages and also delete those odd pages at the end with nothing but a header and footer on them. Can do 2 up, 4 up and double sided.
Also does booklets in the right order. Well worth the few quid.
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:29:12 GMT, John Stevenson

I totally agree, I have been using Fineprint for many years, a good investment. Allows me to print manufacturers instructions for a customer double sided to save paper and make the print physically smaller. I can apply a footer at print time - Footer reads "Supplied by etc etc Phone Number"
Also PDF Factory from the same company creates a PDF from anything that you can print. I supply circuit diagrams to customers in this manner.
www.fineprint.com
--
Richard

I get this quite often; simplest solution is to print in landscape
Use Firefox - web page printing in IE stinks.
EDIT:
for PDF output, use PDFCreator from SourceForge (free):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator
-- Mr Cran ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mr Crane's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u 978 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tt265