Results of my query

I recently asked for comments as the best way to glue a stack of 40+
brass and steel pieces together.
Further to "Peter Fairbrothers" comments I thinned epoxy with IPA.
This worked extremely well. It gave me plenty of time to glue the
stack and the bond line ended thin enough to not give any additional
thickness problems.
Some may have guessed what I was doing, the results are shown at
if you are interested
Richard
Reply to
Richard Edwards
Very nice!
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
I didn't realise Indian Pale Ale was useful for this purpose
You learn something every day.
John S.
Reply to
John S
Some use that type of IPA when things go wrong, I use nicotine and Whisky or some other high alcohol based fluid.
Richard
Reply to
Richard Edwards