Results of my query

I recently asked for comments as the best way to glue a stack of 40+ brass and steel pieces together. Further to "Peter Fairbrothers" comments I thinned epoxy with IPA.
This worked extremely well. It gave me plenty of time to glue the stack and the bond line ended thin enough to not give any additional thickness problems.
Some may have guessed what I was doing, the results are shown at http://www.flikr.com/photos/edelec if you are interested <G>
Richard
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:39:20 +0100, Richard Edwards

Very nice!
Regards, Tony

I didn't realise Indian Pale Ale was useful for this purpose
You learn something every day.
John S.
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:56:57 -0700 (PDT), John S

Some use that type of IPA when things go wrong, I use nicotine and Whisky or some other high alcohol based fluid. <G>
Richard