Silver solder suppliers

I'm looking for small quantities of Easyflo no 2 or the Cd free version

- say 6 x 1.5mm sticks. It is years since I bought any but I've been having a spate of silver soldering recently and have nearly run out. I've loads of flux so I hope that still works with Cd free?

Looking for overall best value rather than instant delivery.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Look up Wensum Welding Supplies (in Norwich) - they are very helpful and knowledgeable - er - *he* is very helpful etc.

Reply to
RustyHinge

say 6 x 1.5mm sticks. It is years since I bought any but I've been having a spate of silver soldering recently and have nearly run out. I've loads of flux so I hope that still works with Cd free? Looking for overall best val ue rather than instant delivery. TIA Bob

Try CuP Alloys - also very helpful and knowledgeable.

John H

Reply to
John H

Thanks for the replies. Wensum don't appear to have any web presence so I did not go there CUP prices were more than a bit steep I ended up at

They at least have a website but no prices. However they charged me £7.50 for 600mm of 1.5mm Easyfolw equivalent (no 55?) plus vat and modest postage.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin