small shaper on ebay

One for those building the smaller models:

Cheers Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Just right for building those 1:1 scale models of the Titanic ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Think i need a bigger shed!!!!!

Reply to
Tim Bird

Remind me of the cut off saw I saw at an Army Ordinance Auction some time ago. The blade was the size of a tractor wheel. All the paperwork was with the machine, built I think sometime in the 1960's. Remarkable condition, didn't attract a single bid, and the end the auctioneer offered to sell it for a fiver to any takers.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

Damn and I just bought one last week. This one looks - 'interesting' Note the stroke at 400mm or 16". That's some brute for a 16" shaper. Be interesting to know the weight of this one. I get the impression that this one is an hydraulic driven machine as opposed the normal crank return we love and hate.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson