Tchibo digital slide calliper £12

For those of us who suffer hours of being dragged around shops, look out for an excellent 6 inch digital slide calliper ( Digital vernier to most of us, except the purists ) for a bargain £12. Large readout, 2 batteries, nice case. I will check accuracy tomorrow. I did notice its not as responsive as my Mitutoyo, but then that isn't accurate at all !!! Bob

Reply to
Emimec

In article , Emimec writes

Bob, as pointed out a few weeks ago, Arc Euro Trade have them for £8.99.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

I thought I had seen it somewhere before, I guess I was brain dead after the shopping !! Bob

Reply to
Emimec