Tm Leech

Yes the machine I have is identical to the one shown on this page
belonging to a company that sells presto stuff. ...

They have a special offer on of £20 for a set of dies which they call
chasers.
I am waiting for conformation ....to see if the dies are the same as
the bulldog threader.
Over the next few days will be taking the air supply over to my new
workshop with black iron pipes......my pipe threader works , but has
one slightly damaged die..no-3 of the set ......would be nice to have
it working a bit better.
Thanks Tim
all the best......mark
Reply to