Tm Leech

Yes the machine I have is identical to the one shown on this page belonging to a company that sells presto stuff. ...

They have a special offer on of £20 for a set of dies which they call chasers.

I am waiting for conformation ....to see if the dies are the same as the bulldog threader.

Over the next few days will be taking the air supply over to my new workshop with black iron pipes......my pipe threader works , but has one slightly damaged die..no-3 of the set ......would be nice to have it working a bit better. Thanks Tim

all the best......mark

Reply to
mark