Tyzack "ZYTO" lathe

I have just been given one of these, complete with motor and layshaft. It seems to be mostly complete with change wheels, chuck and faceplate. It has flat-belt pulley wheels. The comment was made that it has not been used for 30 years.

Any recommendations as to how to go about re-conditioning it - I am particularly concerned about not damaging the main bearings.

Reply to
Polymath

Blackgates have a recon book on these

-- Regards,