Which table-top lathe?

I'm tempted by the idea of buying a (preferably "used") table-top lathe, but which one! From the research thus far the options include Sieg
C0/C1, Unimat (which model?), Cowell, Lorch, etc etc. Capacity isn't an issue (I have a Holbrook C10 for larger work) but screw-cutting would be good. Recommendations?