WTD: 1/3hp motor for ML4

One of my pals has just obtained a Myford ML4 which I went round to take a look at last night. It's got the 1/3 hp motor with 5/8" shaft in the
same format as the ML7, but the wiring inside the motor is crumbling in a bad way.
We took a view that it wasn't safe to continue with it, but that leaves us looking for a replacement motor. Does anyone have an induction motor in that format that they'd like to exchange for beer tokens?
Cheers,
--
Duncan Munro
http://www.m0kgk.co.uk /