Another motor request

I need a 3 phase motor for the "S" type head on my Tom Senior M1, has anyone got one that they want to convert into beer tokens?

Spec is: flange mount (5.5" PCD), 0.5-1 HP, 5/8 shaft, 1425 RPM Delta preferred, but I could cope with star.

Dave (nr Winchester)

Dave underscore sawdon at uk dott ibm dot com (replace the obvious, no spaces)

Reply to
NoSpam

Dave

I've got a 0.5HP, dual voltage, flange and foot mount motor spare. Downside is that it's metric framed which means 14mm shaft and 130mm PCD. There's just enough meat on the flange to redrill at 5.5" PCD if needed.

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

Thanks Charles but it's now sorted, and thanks also to a certain enobled cynical trader ;-)

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam