3 Phase Motor Anyone?

Anyone got a foot mounted 3 phase motor in the 1.5-3HP territory
needing a home. 4 pole, (1450 rpm-ish)
Thanks
Charles
Reply to
Charles p
There's always one - and he's usually in Long Eaton , Description etc - email me or call me although I'm going to bed very, very early!
Ta
Charles
Reply to
Charles p
Would an ASEA 2.2kW 4 pole dual voltage motor do the trick? I've got one that I keep tripping over :-)
Any ideas on Transport from M6/M1 junction to the wilds of Suffolk?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
I'll send an email tomorrow, not quite sure what's there. I know there is a 1.5 Kw 6 pole 940 rev but not sure what the others are, I think they are 1.5Kw standard motors, 4 pole. All brand new or fitted then removed straight away.
Reply to
John S
Thanks chaps. I'll weigh up the options.
Charles
Reply to
Charles p
:
Sorted via the good offices of JS. Thanks for the offer Mark but the smaller motor in Nottingham suited better
Regards
Charles
Reply to
Charles p