3 Phase Motor Anyone?

Anyone got a foot mounted 3 phase motor in the 1.5-3HP territory needing a home. 4 pole, (1450 rpm-ish)
Thanks
Charles

YUP

There's always one - and he's usually in Long Eaton ,<bg> Description etc - email me or call me although I'm going to bed very, very early!
Ta
Charles

I'll send an email tomorrow, not quite sure what's there. I know there is a 1.5 Kw 6 pole 940 rev but not sure what the others are, I think they are 1.5Kw standard motors, 4 pole. All brand new or fitted then removed straight away.

Thanks chaps. I'll weigh up the options.
Charles

Sorted via the good offices of JS. Thanks for the offer Mark but the smaller motor in Nottingham suited better
Regards
Charles
On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Charles p

Would an ASEA 2.2kW 4 pole dual voltage motor do the trick? I've got one that I keep tripping over :-)
Any ideas on Transport from M6/M1 junction to the wilds of Suffolk?
Mark Rand RTFM