Small 3-phase motor...?

I am currently looking for a small 3-phase motor - needs to be 4 pole (1400-ish RPM) and close to 100 Watts so that it is big enough to run
a Cowells lathe but small enough to run from a tiny Mitsubishi VFD that is 100 Watts max (although it might stretch a little over the 100 mark). Any bright ideas?
Regards, Tony

Many thanks to Andrew M for his generous offer of a 10KW 650V 3-phase motor, but I felt that it might be on the wimpy side ;)
However, problem solved - thanks to John S.
Regards, Tony