Transport offered

Hi All, I'll be heading up to John S in Nottingham on Wed 22nd all being well if anyone wants modest parcel/object delivered or collected then give me a
shout via this group. I only have a modest sized car on this trip so can't do anything too big or heavy. Route so far:- Southampton Nottingham Chipping Campden (Glos) Bristol Southampton
I'm open to reasonable deviations from the above if it helps anyone out.
Cheers
Bob

well if

me a

big
out.
Be VERY careful saying you're open to ANY deviations on THIS group ....... <G>
AWEM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

Spoilsport!!
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

And a week or so later I will be heading from Felixstowe to Southampton and back, so if anyone wants stuff from John brought back this way it can do it in two parts.
"Cliff Ray" <namnocATgotadslcouk> wrote in message

give
too
anyone
group
Southampton
it
No one going Plymouth / East Sussex I suppose capable of carrying a 2.8 metre long swarf conveyer ????
AWEM
Bob Minchin wrote:

I would imagine it's too far off your route, but if you wanted to stop by in Newport with the ancient motor, you'd be very welcome. Judging from the length of time it takes to get to my uncle's place in Sutton Coldfield, I'd say we're an hour and a bit off your route. You'd be welcome to some food and drink and a bit of cash for fuel, or anything you want from my surplus list (a complete 1.2 GHz computer system has just been added to the list). But your route looks hectic enough already for a day trip, so I'd say you're best having me get the motor collected from Southampton at a later date (which I'm happy to do; you've got my e-mail address).
Best wishes,
Chris
Hi Bob,
this is nothing to do with thread, just trying to contact Bob Minchin. If you get this, I came across your name on another forum and you referred to a spare Worcester M44/54 boiler you had in garage, but had not used for parts. would you be interested in selling storage vessel from this. Mine has rusted in a flood. Mail me at snipped-for-privacy@talktalk.net
--
Tregon
Tregon wrote:

I have responded