Were is John S

Were is John Stevenson not seen him on the newsgroup hope he is ok. He always as helpful advice and sometimes a witty comment

He last posted Yesterday at 19:35 :-). Alive and cussing!
Mark Rand RTFM
Bill observed ...

Well he was here, talking about kippers, on Friday evening!
Mike
--
Mike Whittome

Thanks to Mark & Mike Will have to check the computer out as I am not getting any from JS not sure what I am going to do my son usually sorts things out for me but he is now 350 miles away. Any pleased JS is ok