Were is John S

Were is John Stevenson not seen him on the newsgroup hope he is ok. He always as helpful advice and sometimes a witty comment

Reply to
Bill

He last posted Yesterday at 19:35 :-). Alive and cussing!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Bill observed ...

Well he was here, talking about kippers, on Friday evening!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Whittome

Thanks to Mark & Mike Will have to check the computer out as I am not getting any from JS not sure what I am going to do my son usually sorts things out for me but he is now

Reply to
Bill