Transport wanted or offered?

I need to get a motor from John S in Nottingham to my place near Southampton.

Either is someone is doing all or part of the route can they collect for me or I could do the run in a couple of weeks and transport other stuff for others.

I don't expect to have my Pug 405 estate taxed until june/july so I currently only have my wifes Focus Cmax on the road so only relatively modest (clean!) loads will be passed by SWMBO

Any offers or needs in the Southampton Bristol London Oxford Milton Keynes Midlands sot of area??

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Bloody hell, does this mean I've got to stuff this motor in the dishwasher and clean it up before in goes in the Ford ?

John S.

Reply to
John S

Rap it up in that old Harley Davidson t-shirt you always wear . :)

All the best.markj

Reply to
mark

You mean the one with the oily stripe up the front & over the left shoulder?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

yes...that's the one

The one with Harle Davidso written on it :)

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

Mine says Hardly Dangerous.........

John S.

Reply to
John S

No John, No need for that. My comment was more for anyone else wanting stuff shifted. Seems like to takers at the moment. Maybe there will be some in a week or so if you are happy to wait a while till I collect.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I can't believe JS owns such an item, surely the chuck guard would prevent that type of soiling ?

Reply to
Boo