Pinging Charles or John S

Gents, I've not been able to access the homeworkshop.org.uk site either last night or this morning. Is there a known problem?
Maybe the cold weather?? Maybe my ISP (ntlworld) but I think that is the same as yours John.
Regards
Bob
Accessible from here in NE Essex, but rather slower than usual - 20 secs to open the "home" page.

A wrote:

Slow here as well, but I've been seeing everything a little slow this week. Probably lots of people at home streaming videos and catching up on their TV viewing ;)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

OK for me in the far east (of Kent)
Rgds Richard
Bob Minchin wrote:

All OK for me now too.
Bob

Charles ran out of shillings and Myfords were out as well
John S.
John S wrote:

for me now too.

The hosting company emailed me on Monday about some "improvements". I trust that this wasn't one!
Charles
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:26:27 -0800 (PST), wells snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Probably "preventative maintenance" - they do something that prevents you using the system ;-)
Regards, Tony

Well if prevention was the aim it has certainly been effective in stopping me, haven't been able to access the site for the last few days. Internet Explorer, as always, helpfully times out (can't display page) and firefox tells me that page has "no data". Three machines, different virus/firewall software setups although the same ISP (BT). Almost makes me pleased that I have no money anyway so can't see what I am missing. :-((
Regards
Disadvantaged of Wales
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:27:09 -0800 (PST), jontom snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Interesting...it worked just fine for me yesterday, but not working today...so not just Wales being disadvantaged methinks...
Regards, Tony

Same here.Not working today on Firefox.Worked slowly yesterday,not at all the day before. Mark.
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:27:09 -0800 (PST), jontom snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Not working for me this morning, it was fine yesterday.
Just so you don't feel too deprived, do you want to buy an Elliott Omnimil 02, the full size one? I was going to post it up there in a day or two ;-)
Tim
Tim L wrote:

No go again for me today either.
One less temptation though.
Maybe the host does need a bit of a kick?
Bob
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:42:40 +0000, Bob Minchin

Charles must have put a shilling in the meter, it's working now.
Tim

Yes even reaching Wales this time, can't stop must see what you rich folk are buying before the shilling runs out :-)
regards
Keith
Tim L wrote:

Same here too. An hour ago, it didn't.
Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
<http://www.yadro.de>

Maybe we need to have a whip round? It looks as though Charles has run out of shillings again <g>
Tim
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 20:57:32 +0000, Tim L
Each to their own, Tim ;-)
Regards, Tony