FAO John Turner - photos of 8F at Brymbo Middle Jcn.

John,

Just wondering - in June last year you posted the following message on uk.r regarding photographic locations;

"I'm at it again looking for the help of all you wonderful people out there. I've just uplodaed three images of kettles (all 8F 2-8-0 locos) in locations of which I'm uncertain. Take a look and see if you can identify where they were made.

It has been suggested that the shots of 48775 *might* be at Buxton, and the other 8F could also *possibly* be there too.

Can anyone provide a positive ID please ?

John."

Unfortunately I can no longer find the pictures on the 53A photo website, and was wondering where I might be able to access them. It's the shot(s) featuring hopper wagons next to the loco that I was interested in, in order to study the pics with a view to adding modifications/extra details to Palitoy/Dapol iron ore hoppers.

Thanks in advance for all feedback.

Regards, David Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

Hi John, I got 3 dead pages???

Reply to
ViP

"ViP" wrote

You would, they were only there on a temporary basis whiilst people had the chance to identify them.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Ok.