Ping John Turner

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote
I gripped the wire (with pointed pliers) where it joins the body (just above the steps) and gently pulled from memory.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
I guess you are talking about the Bachmann 08?
Tip!
Cut the "pipe" (wire) adjacent to the front L/H corner of the loco and remove the part above the steps. This enables easy removal replacement of the loco body. The "pipe" is still visible from the front where it is most prominent. No one notices the bit missing from the side!
HTH
Eric Williams
Reply to
Eric Williams
I prized mine out with a very small flat modellers screwdriver, but still chipped the white paint.
dont forget the pipes on the cab rear and the air pipes on the fron too.
Reply to
Piemanlarger

Site Timeline