Carousel

Hi all I am looking for a kit to build a motorised showman's carousel that will be suitable for our large OO-Gauge layout. So far I have only been able to find the white metal kit by Slaters but I am sure that I have seen others, although maybe not in the same scale. The Slaters kit might be superb but never having seen the finished article I feel that it's a little too pricey for a white metal moulding in the usual Slaters genre. Unfortunately Faller do not seem to make a carousel although I have most of the other items from their fairground range.

Cheers.

Reply to
Roy

Langley Models Might be the place to look, quiet a fairground collection

Reply to
Trev

Langley Models?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Hancock

Sheesh.... £176.70 GBP plus £46.30 GBP to motorise... that makes £222.00 of our English money.

And for that money I can't even see a web page description of what it is and what I would have to do with it.

Cheers, Steve (W)

Reply to
Steve W

Langley models

ask them for a few pictures

Reply to
Nick_R

Phil: or get a Faller catalogue (HO) - for working models / non working

Reply to
Phil