fao Wolf

Replies to email address given in post below are bouncing.

Care to sell the smaller ones? (They're HO scale, correct for 16.5mm > gauge.)

- Yes! And Kevin Martin is wrong - he's confusing it with yet another scale.

mikebrayshaw[at]ntlworld.com

Mike Brayshaw wrote: >> Can anyone kindly advise: >> I have acquired some Lima rolling stock, supposedly all OO gauge, but >> some are distinctly smaller than others - for instance mark 2 (I think it >> is) Inter-City carriages some 264 mm long and some 232 mm long (and >> corresponding width & height). Track gauge is the same. >> How come different scales? >> Thanks > > > Care to sell the smaller ones? (They're HO scale, correct for 16.5mm > gauge.) > > -- > Wolf > 'Just because it's true doesn't mean it's the right answer.'
Reply to
Mike Brayshaw

I'll top post to follow you. Wolf is quoting the following as his email addy:

Email to wolfkir - at thingy - sympatico - li'l dot - ca

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

[...]

wolfkir - at - sympatico - dot - ca.

Reply To address in posts is a spamfoiler.

Reply to
Wolf