Another transport need - maybe

Hi All,

This talk of transporting things remind me that I might need to get a lathe attachment from Southampton to Edinburgh.

I could get it up to Milton keynes area or a bit further on - say the Nottingham cynical trader's staging post on a conveniently contrived business trip.

Is there any chance of offers for the other stages?

Weight is 40kg without packaging.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

If you can get it to Northampton (not too far from MK), then I can bring it to Kirkby in Ashfield (J28 of M1). I am travelling up and down that lump of tarmac everyday at the moment.

Regards, Dave Colliver. ~~

- Portal Franchises available

Reply to
Dave

Thanks Dave!

Reply to
Bob Minchin

On top of that, one of my dads friends is from Glasgow and he quite often pops down here.

Might take a while, but could get it quite close...

Regards, Dave. ~~