Transport: Merthyr Tydfil

I need to move a chiller unit from Merthyr Tydfil to Bromley - anyone know any transport contacts down there that could put it on a pallet and ship it? Unit is about 1metre square and 1.75 metre tall weighing

380 kgs. This is it:

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ahh, You went for it then :-)

You could try the Palletline collection of transporters.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

anyone

pallet

weighing

Mark McGrath has kindly put me intouch with a nice man in the same road !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson