Can science data be art?

Have you ever seen a scientific related image and thought "wow, that's just beautiful!"?

I came across a couple of university internal "art of science" competitions where scientists present images from their research and compete based on beauty... why should it be only within universities?

I created a simple gallery at

where anyone can post, view, share, comment and discuss these images.

Join me and share the beauty in science!

A.S

Reply to
ArtSci