Reli-On, Inc. ~ PEMFCs ~ Non-Oxide Ceramics ~ Spokane, WA

Sorry to interrupt. I'm contacting you because ReliOn, Inc. ( www.relion-inc.com ) is hiring a Senior Materials Scientist in
Spokane, Washington, to work on fuel cell power systems involving non-oxide ceramics. You may know someone who would flourish in this key role or may yourself be interested. In either case we have a new, unique and more beneficial means to introduce candidates directly to the VP R&D at ReliOn. We've created with him a series of job-specific questions that show how someone's experience matches the need. Simply paste this string into the address field of your browser ( www.accolo.com/job?jobidX78 ) and it will take you to the Accolo website where you can Apply or Refer someone.
Jerry Bires, Recruiting Consultant Accolo, Inc. snipped-for-privacy@accolo.com P: 415.785.7833 x209
Sr. Materials Scientist ~ Achieve Breakthrough Ceramic Applications for Fuel Cell Power Systems
Energy is front and center among the most pressing issues of the day, and fuel cells are stepping into the spotlight. We're looking for a Senior Materials Scientist who can share the stage by directing their proficiency in Ceramic Injection Molding (CIM) towards broadening fuel cell and reformer market applications. This is a singular opportunity to apply your expertise and leadership skills to achieve technological breakthroughs and receive recognition for contributions to intellectual property and commercial marketplace success. If you're driven to find innovative uses for advanced ceramics and your expertise lies in ceramics or Ceramic Injection Molding, you'll find the throttle wide open here for you to further advance your knowledge, proficiency and experience. We're a well-funded, late stage startup with a variety of research and management paths open to the motivated scientist to explore.
ReliOn is the world leader in the development and marketing of modular, cartridge-based, proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell technology. Currently we are focusing on products for stationary fuel cells for emergency back-up power requirements, uninterruptible power supplies, digital power needs and a variety of off- grid power requirements. Customer targets include private and public entities as diverse as telecommunications wireline and wireless carriers and government agencies. We value our employees and, in turn, strive to provide a comprehensive benefits plan suitable to employees based throughout the United States. Current benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, pre-tax flex accounts, pre-tax premiums, life and AD&D insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, tuition aid, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off.
As a ReliOn Senior Materials Scientist based in Spokane, Washington, you'll be involved with advanced materials from synthesis through production and operational testing. Where you contribute first will hinge on the expertise you bring to the table. If your strengths are in raw materials, we'll tap your expertise in selecting, sourcing, screening and grading. Scientists strongest in CIM can focus on processes for mixing, molding, and debinding. Additionally, furnace operating experience will be beneficial and will be directed towards optimizing sintering processes. A solid understanding of how materials operate in an electro-chemical or fuel reforming environments will be crucial to your success. In ReliOn's dynamic environment, you can explore advancement in technology or management, and continue to make significant and highly visible contributions to our company and to your scientific career.
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo. Copy and paste the string beginning with www and ending with 5878 into your browser to begin.
www.accolo.com/job?jobidX78
Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.
Related Keywords: materials science, metallurgical, materials scientist, proton exchange membrane, fuel cell, stationary fuel cells, back-up power, uninterruptible power supplies, digital power needs, off grid power, engineered materials, advanced ceramics composites, partial densification, HIPing, cold pressing, ceramic injection molding, feedstock preparation, mold design, molding operations, de-binding, sintering, furnace grinding, milling, EDM, ceramic materials, production environments, electronic conduction, ionic conduction, solid materials, gas diffusion, electrochemistry, surface activation, metallurgical injection molding