Cement maitenance

Hi Frens
I am trying to find some casting materials for the liners of a MPS roller mill grinding limestone at a rate of 215tph and casting material
for reciprocating clinker cooler grate plates. It should have a hardness more than 70 Rockwell C and should be able to withstand a temp 500 degree centigrade for roller mill and hardness more than 68 Rockwell C and temp to withstand more than 900 degree centigrade. I would be highly obliged if someone can tell me the composition of such materials.
Thanks in advance