How would you identify a polymer that coated ones entire body and hair?

This polymer becomes adhesive when barely warmed. It has also been ingested and
inhaled.Also, how, over time would it have been applied to cover the entire
body?
Lastly, where would one go to find someone to identify a polymer on the skin in
order to find out how to remove it and who could remove it? Does coming into
contact with furfuryl alcohol over time form such a polymere on the skin? What
other substances have very similar symptoms to furfuryl?
I hope many of you will take a moment to post your insights.I have more detailed
information I can provide, if needed. Thank you.
Reply to
Needing Your Insight