Polyester and Polyurethane Production

Hi,

Folks, I need to know the differences of process (reactor design) regarding polyester and polyurethane (1k and 2k adhesive) production. I=B4m brazilian and studying these process as my Msc work.

If you have reactor=B4s scheme, process conditions,etc..will help me very much. =20 Thank you in advance, =20 Regards, =20 Rodrigo Toledo

Reply to
toledo11