Query : Simple techniques to fabricate PVDF Films in Lab.

Hi, I am doing some research in Strain Sensing and active vibration control, using P(VDF TrFE) polymer sensors. We make sensors in the lab, and use them for testing etc. I am having trouble making a thin polymer film of uniform thickness. The thickness I am getting is around 10 Microns. But,its not uniform. Is there any simple cost effective way of that to it ? Please help, Miheer.

Reply to
Miheer

What method are you using thus far? How nonuniform is your current method? How uniform does it need to be?

John

Reply to
john.spevacek