Quick Change Mold Insert Systems

I am wondering if any one has produced an article reviewing different types of cavity insert systems and rapid insert change systems for general information on what has worked.

I have used my own designs (including inexpensive stripper base), MUD bases & Unit Dies from DME, seen the Round Mate, and of course used std. bases with "standard" round inserts in them & heard of other systems though not seen them described.

I am just looking for ideas prior to making some decisions, and hoping there is a bit more material avaialble.

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo