GC retention times for organic molecules

Hello I am looking for chemical retention times in Gas Chromatography for organic molecules like cyclohexane...

Can you give any source at where i can find that?

also you can send to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

thank you all..

Reply to
vangogh

How about your very own GC with your own column? Retention times depend on many variables and are best determined experimentally. If you make an effort you can find chromatograms of the compounds you are interested in along with experimental conditions. If that's too much trouble just send me your credit card number and I will do the reseach for you. Richard

Reply to
Richard