manufacture of paint or paste of waste polystyrene

Hello My name is Hasan Mirshahi, I am chemical engineer. I need information concerning, technology manufacture of paint or paste of waste polystyrene (specially,throw-away utensils).This information cantain raw materials, process steps and arrangement (flowsheet), kinetic, residence time of each step, probable dangers, ... Please, send to me into address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . Thank you very much. Good bye.

Reply to
babak