Paint for polystyrene

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right group, but here goes.
I am in the middle of cutting and shaping a polystyrene block and I would
like to give it a decent hard shell. Is there a paint out there that will do the job?
Bads
Pete Badham wrote:

Paint? No. Epoxy & fiberglass will, though.
-Kevin
> I am in the middle of cutting and shaping a polystyrene block and I > would like to give it a decent hard shell. Is there a paint out there > that will do the job?
Paint? No. Epoxy & fiberglass will, though.
Depending on size and desired strength, paper mache' is another possible solution...
BillW
how about vac bagging a fiberglass or carbon shell over the styrene (using foodsaver or something...) then dissolve the foam (or leave it in depending on need) to form a tough, hard shell. Then you can paint it with whatever you like.