Thomas the Tank Engine and such in G Scale

I am looking for the James the Red Engine in G Scale. I know Lionel produced this item several years ago.

Does anyone have an idea where I might purchase one?

Thank you snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Scott Sorel

Try a search on the usual Auction Websites (Ebay, Ebid, Yahoo, QXL) and you may be surprised what turns up!

David.

Reply to
David F.

Lionel James the Red Engine is quite hard to find. As David said, auction sites would be your best bet. ...Bill

Reply to
Corelane