Coveentry Victor help needed

If anyone can help Miro please mail him direct. ta Roland

************************** I am looking for 2 CV Midget heads - water cooled engine.

Do you know where I might find them?

The 2 I have a cracked and beyond repair.

Miro Forest snipped-for-privacy@esolutionsgroup.ca

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Miro also emailed me again but I can't assist directly but did point him in a few other directions.

Having restored a similar engine I too have never came accross spares/scrap engines and would be very keen to hear of anything that may be out there!

Interestingly, I see that Fairways (Stuart Turner fame) are now online -

Regards David

Reply to
David McC

Thanks David A fascinating piece of web design!!. Sadly it requires active x to run so I'll never see it again. Interestingly since I switched that and Java and the other fol-de-rols off my spam has dropped to Interestingly, I see that Fairways (Stuart Turner fame) are now

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven