FW Help needed

Graeme would really appreciate some help with his first engine. He is on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near Brandon and I know nothing of events or clubs in that area. Please email him direct as he cannot yet see this group. The engine is a 1946 28DH. thanks Roland

I found a D type at the local dump and am trying to track down some bits. I need a magneto, tank (plus pipework), float chamber and starting handle, plus valve cover and a few bolts. Space doesn't really allow the purchase of another for donor parts and I gather from something you wrote that repro tanks are available. Any pointers you could give me would be appreciated. Any ideas ? Graeme Neil snipped-for-privacy@gneil.fsnet.co.uk

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven