help needed-

hi all from Australia and HELP!!

i am looking for some Aluminium square section but don't know what to call it !!! to give you an idea i have drawn/typed in bad ASCII what it looks lie it comes in a 3 and 2 section piece its 1"x1" square and the length,well i don't know what it comes in the "0" represent edges where you can tap and place screws any ideas? I'm stumped

0--------0--------0--------0 I I I I I I I I 0--------0--------0--------0

3 section

0--------0--------0 I I I I I I 0--------0--------0

2 section

any help would be great and a supplier in Australia even better (Perth would be outstanding) thanks for the time to read and i hope someone can help regards Mitch snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au

Reply to
someone

Not sure if this is exactly what your looking for. but its available in different combinations 3, 2 etc.. also in Aluminum as well. good luck

Reply to
LouR

This might be useful. I don't buy from them, but they are just one of many firms that produce a similar product.

Mungo Bulge

From the highly technical drawing (like I could do any better in ASCII ) I think what you are asking about is called "extrusion" You might find what you are looking for with that key word.

mikey

Reply to
Mike Fields

Any chance that you are looking for 80-20?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

nope,,but thanks it really square tubing with a edge to tap a screw/bolt into thanks anyways mitch

Reply to
someone

Well, you could always try slogging through the Thomas Catalogs:

or Google for something like "aluminum framing systems".

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Mungo Bulge