scheiden van plastics soritng of plastic streams out of companies

Hi everyone,

I have a dream to help recycle plastic where that is possible. These days I am working in the orthopedic shoemaking. I see all different kind of plastics and rubbers being thrown away. Sometimes it is still "maagdelijk"and clean material.

Does anyone of you know some contact persons in the

scanning technology of plastics with IR i.e?

This will be very helpfull

My questions are?

What different kind of scanning systems of plastic are there in the markt? Small and bigger Are ther also possibilities to have some small and cheap scanning systems for the client sorting system instead of after sorting for bigger bulks?

Thanks a lot and maybe I talk to one of you again.

Great day Roderick Bouvy Harlem

Reply to
Roderick Bouvy