2000i2 on windows 98 on my home computer

I have been using 2000i2 at home for a while, but then there wasn't any work. My computer broke sometime back, I had it fixed, now after nearly a year I my have more work. I reloaded Pro-e 2000i2. Loads fine but when I start a part, as soon as I select the datum's to begin my first feature Pro goes south. The video card on my box is an ATI Tech Enhanced xpert 98 AGP

2x. Do you think it could be my card or could there be something else wrong?

Thanks

Frank

Reply to
<fmcdougle

: wrote :I have been using 2000i2 at home for a while, but then there wasn't any : work. My computer broke sometime back, I had it fixed, now after nearly a : year I my have more work. I reloaded Pro-e 2000i2. Loads fine but when I : start a part, as soon as I select the datum's to begin my first feature Pro : goes south. The video card on my box is an ATI Tech Enhanced xpert 98 AGP : 2x. Do you think it could be my card or could there be something else wrong? : bungee_peter, in his post of 11/8 identified a similar problem. In the thread, it came out that the problem might be the BIOS, a CMOS setting enabling 4x AGP when it should be 2x or enabling "Fast write". Since you remark no hardware or software changes, only repairs, the BIOS settings would be a good place to start looking for the source of your problem. Also, check the Windows website for any upgrades available for your BIOS.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes