Error in Ilink 3.0

Hi gurus...

Sorry, please ignore my previous mail...

Like to know whether any of you come across this error before...

An error occurred on loading preferences
The disk may be full

Well, it happens when my colleague was trying to log into his
Ilink 3.0 this morning. Gosh! He has lots of lots of data that never
check into the commonspace.

Please do let me know what's the reason and solution to it...
Thanks in advance... ;p

Cheers, Jullie
Reply to
Julianne
hi Jullie
Have you tried ldbcompact.bat from the inlink\bin directory?? This compactc/rebuilds the local.ddb file in the .proi dir
NielsC
Reply to
Niels Christensen

Site Timeline