Wilfire -> purging directories

Hello!

Before ProE Wildfire, I was using the ProE 2000i2 version.

To erase all old version of the files in the working directory at once, there was a nice "Purge" command located in the "File" menu.

I'have a lot of trouble to find the same functionality in Wildfire. This menu does not exist anymore... How can I purge my directories with Wildfire? Any idea?

Thanks a lot! G. Terrien

Reply to
Gregoire

Someone was real nice to you. They created a macro (map key) which called the purge function and added a menu item to the file menu to call the batch file which, in turn, calls the executable which does the purging. You may find someone knowledgeable to do this again for your installation. In case you don't, go to the 'Window' menu at the top and find the menu item that says 'Open system window'. At the DOS prompt, type 'purge'. That will purge excess files from your working directory.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Thank you very much !

Greg.

Reply to
Gregoire

You could try the following web page for a program that can be configured to purge all Pro/E directories. (cgn/purge)

Doug

Reply to
Doug